A few things:
(1) Phone Zap before May 6th to expand the program: https://migrantrights.ca/callforstatus/ [PLEASE SHARE]
(2) We will be pushing it out on social media, until May 6th as a campaign as discussed, the first posts are here - [PLEASE SHARE] Twitter: https://twitter.com/MigrantRightsCA/status/1387059238023933954
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MigrantRightsCA/posts/1421853678148492
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COLIAitotqQ/?igshid=jx8wheheo4cy
(3) May 9th is online now on facebook and our website: www.MigrantRights.ca/May9. [Please share links of your event so we can update]
(4) Our plan is to launch a report next Tuesday with a press conference. We need two things from organizations:
(a) Please share this link with migrants so we can get more data we can report on: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NewPRApr2021
(b) Please connect us to migrant spokespeople in your organization available to be on Zoom on Tuesday morning that can speak about how they have been excluded. We need these connections ASAP so we can profile them for our social media campaign too.
Please visit : https://migrantrights.ca/
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.