* Smartphones - apps, changing settings, security issues and other troubleshooting issues
* How to write resume on Word or alternative free doc programs
* Staying safe online and on social media
* Setting up basic websites and designing flyers
* Using collaborative applications
* Connecting Bluetooth devices
* Uploading media to the cloud like photos or contact information
* How to locate your phone if it gets lost
* Laptop support - updating your OS, accessing VPN, anti-virus support
We’ll cover these topics and more!
This free event is designed for the Migrant Care Workers / Caregiver community. Registration is required. For more information, contact CCESO.
ACCESS INFO: Parkdale Project Read is accessible to people using wheelchairs, scooters, and other mobility devices. Front door equipped with access ramp and power-assist button. No stairs. Gender-inclusive and accessible bathroom is equipped with assist bar. Please come scent/fragrance free.
Light Refreshments provided. On-site child minding support available.