Caregiver Connections, Education and Support Organization (CCESO) presents:
on May 18, 19, & 20, 2019
Long weekend (Victoria Day)
Day 1: Toronto-Kingston - Ottawa: Parliament Hill - Civilization Museum. Montreal: Dinner - Hotel Accommodation: SANDMAN or similar
Day 2: St. Josephy Oratory - Norte Dame Basilica - Olympic Stadium (Montreal Tower) - Montreal (Lunch) - Quebec: Old Quebec City Sightseeing. Hotel Accommmodation: UNIVERSEL or similar
Day 3: Quebec City - Brunch - Thousand Islands Boat Cruise - Toronto
Limited Seats! Reserve NOW!!!
Price: Adult/Child $260 - Quad Sharing, $325 - Double Sharing. Inclusive of transportation, 2-night hotel accommodation & gratuities.
Please note that a 50% down payment is required to reserve a seat. Full payment should be given on or before April 30, 2019. For more information & payment arrangement, please call Mildred.
1. Admission to show tickets
2. All personal expenses
3. Admission fees to: (optional)
- Canadian Museum of History (Civilization Museum), Adult: $20, Child (3-12): $12
- Montreal - Montreal Tower, Adult: $23.25, Child (3-12): $11.50
- 1000 Island - 90 minute Cruise, Adult $35, Child (3-12): $22.50